Ha! He's already hooked - we've been to a few games and he really enjoyed it 
despite the abject football.
I sometimes think have I set him up for a life of misery but my wife and in 
laws are Liverpool fans and I'm not prepared to raise another one. 
Last season he said to me "why would Norwich want becchio, he's rubbish" . Rich 
would be proud!

Simon

On May 22, 2014 9:56:56 AM GMT+01:00, Errand Fivefold 
<[email protected]> wrote:
>What Naeffy said......
>
>
>
>Verner 
>
>
>tHe LiTtLe YeLlOw DaFfOdIl @}-,-'--
>
>
>________________________________
> From: Richard Naef <[email protected]>
>To: 'leeds list' <[email protected]> 
>Sent: Thursday, 22 May 2014, 9:48
>Subject: Re: [LU] ST renewal
>  
>
>
>> I've taken the plunge again after a few years without one.
>> Have to say the decision was helped by the reduction in junior
>tickets - I
>> couldn't get one for me without getting my seven year old one too!
>
>WHAT!  you vicious nasty child abuser ;)  can't you let the poor little
>mite
>grow up without the curse of Elland Road blighting his life.    Just
>imagine
>him in 40 years' time, on this list, posting depressing match reports
>about
>the once great team that his dad made him support -is it too late to
>cancel?
>
>_______________________________________________
>Leedslist mailing list
>Info and options:
>http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
>To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
>
>John 'Grampa' Sykes
>Rest In Peace old lad
>28th Oct 1938 - 12 Nov 2013
>MARCHING ON TOGETHER
>_______________________________________________
>Leedslist mailing list
>Info and options:
>http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
>To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
>
>John 'Grampa' Sykes
>Rest In Peace old lad
>28th Oct 1938 - 12 Nov 2013
>MARCHING ON TOGETHER

-- 
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. 
_______________________________________________
Leedslist mailing list
Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]

John 'Grampa' Sykes
Rest In Peace old lad
28th Oct 1938 - 12 Nov 2013
MARCHING ON TOGETHER

Reply via email to