I personally don't know if it's the wisest yet Mike. I can see a lot of upside
to it for sure but if it doesn't work out then Cellino has wasted a few weeks
of the season and anyone coming in could already be inheriting a team near the
bottom of the league and low on confidence.

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 20:30:36 +0300
Subject: Re: [LU] Redfearn
From: m...@myray.com
To: jeremyadam...@hotmail.com
CC: leedslist@gn.apc.org

It's the wisest . But why give credit?
On 10 Sep 2014 20:20, "Jeremy Adams" <jeremyadam...@hotmail.com> wrote:
It seems fairly obvious now Cellino is going to let Redfearn coach as caretaker
for a few games to see if he thinks he's up for the job. It's the cheapest and
easiest option for him right now, if it doesn't work Redfearn can go back to
the Academy, and then we'll get somebody else on the cheap.

Jeremy