I think this a very fair summary. Couple of things from me though:

        * We were not shit as some have said. Some of the football we played
was better than we have played for a long time. But we are a Championship side
so cannot keep that up.
        * I think Austin is awful. A couple of lung busting runs and odd shot
does not make up for the late tackles, poor passing and big holes by his
running all over the place. Not impressed.
        * Sloth was better in other games so prepared to give him more time.
        * I tried to give Murphy the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe it
was McDermott's tactics that made him appear the way he is. But even I have had
enough now. He was so one-paced and non-involved today it was painful. Don't
want to see him again.
        * Morison instead of Adryan? Surely this kid is worth 15-20 minutes?
        * I love Bellusci. Nutter yes but that goal was genius. So calm.
        * Didn't think Doukara played that badly myself. I actually thought we
were better before he went off. The 10 minutes of Beradi and Bellusci losing
the plot a bit stopped us building up a head of steam for the equalizer (yes I
know just said I love Bellusci oh well.)
        * What is wrong with a sideways and backwards ball? This is what the
best teams do, they build attacks and wait for the right moment. I am glad we
are looking to retain the ball. Other teams can't do anything if they don't
have the ball.
All my opinion of course.....

Nick