> I do think it also helps that we no longer think we're going to concede
with
> every corner / set piece which is massive for us. Credit to Monk for that.

definitely, Jannson the new Molenaar?

While the performance was pretty dire for most of the match, the players do
seem to be more confident in each other.  I think we need to give o'kane
more time he hasn't had a lot of match prective in the last 18 months.
Hernadez is definitely a luxury player at the moment, his goal was great but
that was about it from him, Viera was annoymous, but given we were without
Bridcutt, more to be happy about than usual on a matchday.