> Message: 8
> Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 19:50:48 +0100
> From: Ted <tedhea...@gmail.com>
>
> I visited French Restaurant Sous le Nez on Quebec St recently, (just off City
> Square). Bit of a hidden gem.
> Really enjoyed it and they have an extensive wine list (40 pages)

Haven't be to Sous le Nez for some time, but always great when I've been. Do
the waiters still speak in Yorkshire French Ted?  By that I mean English, in a
French accent, tinged with Yorkshire. I could never decide whether they were
French blokes who'd lived here a while and picked up some nuance of the local
dialect, or they were charlatans from Holbeck masquerading as Frenchies.