Saw all my emails and thought Cellino has sold us! But no wine list discussion
instead (with far more replies than any recent game.)

      From: Richard Naef <rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk>
 To: 'leedslist' <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
 Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 3:11 PM
 Subject: Re: [LU] Non-LU / eating in Leeds question

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I love this list, me.  We may be supporters of a
third rate 2nd division team, living on faded past glory's, who only turn up
to have a right moan, BUT what other team could boast a 25(?) year old
mailing list, where a the third generation of a family can ask a question
about wine lists in Leeds pubs and within 90 mins get a long Treatise from
RichW a 1 liner from Ted and get told to "get thee t'harrogate" by Betty!

I wonder if there is a question that can't be answered by the list?

Betty, how many subscribers are there now?

ttfn

Richard

MARCHING ON TOGETHER