You miserable set of ..........We won against a team that was full of
Premeirship players and cemented our place in the top 6Not the greatest game or
performance but 3 very valuable hard earned and deserved pointsWe needed to
bounce back after the Newcastle game and show that we can do it at home in
front of a big crowdYes the first half was an awful game of football with no
shots or chances to either team but we did what we had to do and the fans all
went home happy and with a belief that this team is going places.
In Janson and Ayling we have players who look like they WANT to be at Leeds -
something we have not seen since the likes of Hughes and Prutton played above
themselves by being LEEDS
Roofe got the goal his performances richly deserved and which he needed - let's
hope it is the first of many for us, the rest of them did what they had to do
in a hard fought contest.The crowd got behind them and urged them on - for the
first time since Grayson we all seemed to be together - I compared it to
Newcastle and Wolves in the 89 promotions season - poor close games that one
good move and goal settled in our favour (albeit we got a second right at the
end)
Player for player this is far from the best Leeds United team but they are a
TEAM and with this mentatlity we can go on and do things.
Not really enough action to do a real report and i expect most of you watched
it on TV but it does feel like the start of better things and whilst this is an
easy to forget game we came away with the points in an game of attrition where
defences were on topenjoy it and do not dwell on the details

Dave