>From what I have seen of us this season we do seem to be slow starters.
We're generally poor in the 1st half but come good in the 2nd.

At the risk of putting the kibosh on everything, today was the day I
started to believe this team might have a chance this season. Forget about
the quality, there's very little of that in this league. We ground out a
result against an on form team that will be in the mix at the end of the
season. That is what it's all about in the championship.