Hi Raffe,  good to see you back!

I agree what you say about Clotet, I suspect he's on the radar or quite a few
clubs her and in Spain and we might lose him soon.  If so, let's hope it's not
another Wise/Poyet situation.

Ttfn

Richard

Cool!
Have now received list mails without broken addresses and other stuff!

Have had some problems since I came off 15 years of list lurking/digesting but
haven't had the time to sort it out until now.
My mail wouldn't reach the list the few times I tested.
Still don't know what caused it - have seen a few others posting about broken
addresses too, but don't know if listers in general had similar experiences.

Anyway, it's great to have Leeds on the box again tonight! Pontus Jansson is
really doing wonders for us overseas scandie fans - every other game seems to
be on now in different media (Cambridge away in the cup as well if anyone's
missed).

Certainly a change from the two games every six months we'd been fed before
(none when we were in third div, apart from the one where we thrashed scum away
in the cup :-D) anyway.

Long may it continue, and while our overall form is improving - and credit has
to go in equal shares to both Monk & Pep Clotet as far as I'm concerned. The
latter having worked with Jansson at Malmö and helped bring their game on so
that they even gained back to back CL spots in -14 & -15 (first Swedish team to
reach the group stage in 13 years or so).

MOT!
/Raffe