From: {broken-address} Richard Walker
Sent: Thursday, 29 December 2016 21:42
To: {broken-address} Nicholas Armit
Cc: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: Re: [LU] Tested & trusted

I would have Vierra on everytime over Philips although whilst I think Philips
has been poor I sort of admire his tenacity and for a young lad he doesn't hide
and continues to go looking for the ball.

It's been a poor game and I think some of our play has been sub standard. Poor
passes from Philips and Bridcutt have put us in trouble but to be honest Villa
look a very average team.

We are playing the classic counter attacking game and I do think our pace is
worrying them a bit however I think we lack quality in the last third. Everyone
will be screaming for Philips to be replaced but I would ask what has Roofe
done ? He doesn't have the legs or presence of Sacko and Doukara and to me he
looks like a young boy playing in a man's game. Yes he's got some good ball
skills but he doesn't look capable to me to do what Hernandes does. It's the
obvious sub for me if we really want to win this.

Beradi for me is an excellent player. Solid, quick and just gets in people's
faces. He's too good to be on the bench.

No reason we can't edge this with a couple of inspired substitutions.