Waiting for Dave's report to come through. Spoke to a mate who said ER was
bouncing last night and there definitely now a realisation that we could be
about to witness something special this season.

Scores:

Green - 8. Two brilliant saves to keep out Derby's only chances. Kicking a bit
dodgy and a bit lucky with their deflected 'goal'.

Coyle - 9. So what does Monk do ? It's obvious that this lad has the potential
to be great. He is simply too good to sit the rest of the season on the bench.
As ridiculous as it might sound if it came to a straight decision for who to
play right back between Coyle, Ayling or Beradi I would go with Coyle.

Beradi - 9. A right back, playing left back against one of the trickiest
players in the league and restricting him to one long range shot and a half
chance when he cleverly jinxed through I thought was remarkable. In the second
half Ince looked like a punch drunk fighter who'd had enough, Beradi was just
too strong and too clever for him.

Ayling - 9. Best compliment you could give him was that he didn't looked
troubled. I thought he was protected brilliantly by Vierra and Bridcutt but he
did everything well and didn't look out of place. Even had the cheek to go on a
a amazing run forward.

Bartley - 9. Won everything. He could have capped a perfect performance by
bagging 2 goals which he should have.

Vierra - 9. What can you say ? McClaren said 'Wow, 18 year old and he ran the
show'. He was immense and I just love his strength. Occasionally tries a pass
that doesn't come off but that is just inexperience.

Bridcutt - 9. Never tries a pass that doesn't come off. The perfect midfield
holding player. Tackl, Harry, get ball, pas ball move, receive ball, pass ball
watch attack. F'cking great little player.

Hernandes - 10. Man of the match. The commentator said he was on a different
level. He was unplayable. With those 3 in midfield Derby couldn't compete. That
blonde haired Derby lad supposed to be a real prospect. He looked Sunday league
next to our 3.

Roofe- 8. I thought first half was his best 45 minutes for the club. He looked
lively and looked like he had the beating of the Derby defenders. He linked up
well and showed good movement. Faded a bit second half but he showed promise
that I haven't seen so far.

Wood - 8. Good headed goal, unmarked in 6 yard box. I thought he ran hard,
battled hard, played some good link up football and in general played a very
effective no 9 role. I still think even though he played well he showed at
times bad control and a lack of pace. Also he does win very few of the 50:50
headers.

Doukara - 8. Inspired. It was a really surprising performance coming off
Rotherham and Cambridge which I thought were 2 of his worst performances in a
Leeds shirt. I'm not sure at times he knew where he was going but the
opposition certainly couldn't stop him.

Subs :

Dallas - I thought he came on and upped the energy levels.
Mowatt - came on a fell over a couple of times.

Monk- what can you say ? The guy is a miracle worker. Thank you Massimo Cellino
and if you saw the pictures of MC and new owner you realise they friends and
this is not a takeover but someone MC has brought in to help. MC has
transformed this club whether you like it or not and I said he would.