If I were a Tory party strategist, I would 'manoeuvre' some faceless grey sap
into the role rather than the idiotic Johnson who will inevitably make things
worse, both at home and in Europe. Sadly I think there'll be some level of
civil unrest in London by groups who 'look foreign', which will then divert
attention away from the real issues (poverty, dangerous housing etc) onto law
and order!

Theresa May is totally out of her depth!

Sent from my iPad