He is only considered successful because expectations were so low which were
down to him. Like our heroic defeat against the scousers last year.
He's now got Labour seat totals back to err ... Gordon Brown level and he
resigned after his result. Corbyn should do the same.

      From: Graham White <gcwhite2...@yahoo.com>
 To: Richard Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>; Damian Walsh
<pussaydam...@gmail.com>; leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
 Sent: Sunday, 18 June 2017, 10:28
 Subject: Re: [LU] non LU - Sorry.....

Oh come on Rich, we all know that the only reason that the Maybot called an
early election (forget all that nonsense about "strengthening my mandate for
Brexit") was she and the rest of the Tories thought they were going to get a
Thatcher/Blair sized landslide, consigning Labour to irrelevance for a
generation, thus enabling them and their mates to continue looting the British
economy until it all goes tits up!

All the speculation in the press at the start of the election was on how many
seats Labour were going to lose, I don't think any pundit at all predicted that
Labour would gain seats - so on that basis it has to be seen as a very
successful election for Corbyn, helped as you say by "the worst tory leader and
campaign in living history", and that seems to be the general public
perception.   Lots of speculation amongst the chattering classes that the
Maybot wants to go but the Tory grandees won't let her as they're too shit
scared that Labour/Corbyn might win another General Election if it's held soon.

Good joke doing the rounds on Facebook:
Corbyn and the Pope are having tea on the Embankment when a gust of wind blows
the Pope's hat into the river.  Corbyn says to the Pope "Don't worry your
Holiness, I'll get that" and walks across the river, picks up the Pope's hat
and walks back across the river and gives the Pope his hat back.
Next day's headline in the Mail - "Corbyn Can't Swim!!"

PS - I didn't vote Labour BTW.

Cheers
 Graham White

    On Sunday, 18 June 2017, 10:29, {broken-address} Richard Walker