      From: Richard Naef <rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk>
 To: "leedslist@gn.apc.org" <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
 Sent: Friday, 11 August 2017, 10:54
 Subject: Re: [LU] Satdi team?

I Haven’t seen enough of Saiz and Alioski to know if they are “luxury” players
or would get stuck in enough.  Never been 100% convinced by Hernandez, although
I read he had one of the highest assist rates last season.  I think the safer
option is to keep him until later on in the game.  I’m not sure that he’ll take
well to being a supersub tho.

ttfn

Richard