      From: "nat...@sky.com" <nat...@sky.com>
 To: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
 Sent: Friday, 11 August 2017, 11:01
 Subject: Re: [LU] Satdi team?

Sorry to disappoint lads, but TC will stick with the same starting XI as at
Bolton except Pennington and Berardi are injured so will be replaced by Jansson
and Borthwick-JacksonNo chance of Green being picked and whilst i, like most
fans, think Vieira is better than Phillips I do think he did enough at Bolton
to keep his place. As for Saiz, whilst you may expect his hat trick on
Wednesday and his all round performance to warrant a place, TC's comments about
getting him ready for this league suggests otherwise.
So whilst Saiz, Bridcutt and Vieira all did their cause some good on Wednesday
I doubt they will be chosen - what it will mean is that  the likes of O'Kane,
Phillips, Roofe and Hernandez had better be on their game, because any drop in
their performance will mean they will be dropped
To be fair every single player (Pontus and Cooper excepted till Pennington is
fit) is playing for his place every game and has an able deputy just waiting
for the chance -

Wiedwald has Green behind him - Ayling and Borthwick J have Berardi, when fit,
and Anita breathing down their neck. The 2 in midfield know Vieira Bridcutt and
the highly rated Klitch are just waiting for a chance. The wingers (Roofe and
Alioski) need only look on the bench to see Sacko and Dallas chomping at the
bit. Hernandez will have watched Saiz on Wednesday and worry his own days are
numbered.
Even Wood is under some pressure from Ekuban , who scored one and laid on
another on Wednesday , so a long dry run and Wood will be dropped
For the first time in a long time we have genuine competition for places all
over the team

Dave