TCs Presser;

Bridcutt & Klich haven't made the match day squad  - "Tactical Decision"

TC  says Green is still injured but wants him to stay and fight for his
position.

Pennington and Berardi will be out for a while.

Antonsson off to Blackburn season long loan

Saiz stll needs physical fitness work.

In view of the above and the don't change a winning team meme, my starting 11?

Wiedwald
Ayling Jannson Cooper BJ
Alioski O'Kane Phillips Hernandez
Roofe
Wood

I'd prefer Vieria in there, but I can't see Phillips being dropped and without
O'K it all looks a little inexperienced?

ttfn

Richard