Good report Rich.

Shaughnessy is a good young lad but after his lovely pass for the first goal
today he looked what he is. A 20 year old lad who hasn't played as a centre
back until this season. There is promise there but he is 4th choice. His poor
decisions and positioning pulled Cooper out of position more than once today.

I just don't like Wieldweld (sorry for spelling) and you can tell that his
defence don't trust him. What he gains us in quick distribution he more than
loses us in a pervasive sense of insecurity.  I'd play Lonergan.  Certainly in
matches you know we are going to get an aerial bombardment (like Cardiff).

Saiz may have hung on to the ball fractionally long at times today but he is
still lovely to watch. Wonderful to have him. With Alioski key to remember he
has only been here a couple of months and he only converted from being a left
back a year or so back I think.  The final ball and decision making will
improve. He has the skills and scares defenders.

A lot of the reviews I've read online underestimate how well Ipswich played.
They may not be the most talented but Big Mick set them up well, they disrupted
the game and they put the ball into difficult areas. McGoldrick was a real
handful. A win against them is no shabby result.

Isn't Ayling brilliant?

Sent from my iPhone