stop being dramatic. Never apologise, just say fuck it.
We've got the biggest match for years coming up ! We need your mad rantings.
MOT.
Lots of pissed people heading down to ground. Love it.

      From: Michael Benjamin <m...@myray.com>
 To: Jeremy Thorpe <jezz.tho...@zen.co.uk>; 'Richard Walker'
<richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>; 'Peter Castlehouse' <dubca...@iinet.net.au>; 'Rob
Heath' <rhe...@hkis.edu.hk>
Cc: "leedslist@gn.apc.org" <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
 Sent: Friday, 27 October 2017, 13:45
 Subject: RE: [LU] non LU......well, actually, that's the point......LU (ish)

I don't know where this stands; I may be repeating myself but:
1. I accept all responsibility. Heath, this time, was completely innocent of
any wrongdoings.  He should definitely not be banned.
2. Suffice to say; I had no idea he had written a book. I thought it was
(another) dig at me. I was wrong and deserve banning.
3. TBF, as much as I intensely dislike Heath, I wish his forage into writing
every success. Yes, you should read his book and give feedback.
4. So, I wander off into the horizon knowing my last act was much to do about
nothing and extremely bizarre even by my exacting standards. But by God, I did
it great 😊
All the best to all of you. MOT, but without me.

Michael