Very funny Damian :-) I wonder if electronic loss of bowel control awaits us
all - something to look forward to? The unremitting ‘unfunniness’ of the posts
was what struck me - I can’t really understand what was driving him?

I do like the word gobshit though ;-)

Da Rev
Superstar DJ, still clinging onto my yoof, AMO, plus a working todger :-)

Sent from my iPad