No argument with that - he has to be out. If he's the best of our 3 goalies, we
need a new player recruiterer! Hmm, that reminds me....:-)

      From: Tim Leslie <t...@3lv.uk>
 To: leedslist@gn.apc.org
 Sent: Monday, 19 February 2018, 9:07
 Subject: [LU] Wiedwald

Sunday, August 6th 2017. Macron Stadium @ 30 minutes in to the game, I
turned to my son and said "That keeper looks dodgy" ... About 9 minutes
later he confirmed my fears on this by hopelessly flapping at a cross
and gifting a poor team a route back in to a game we were dominating.

Now, two managers later, COUNTLESS f' ups of a quite monumental scale
... some of which were Non League (And lower non league at that ... QPR
anyone?) in their incompetency and we're still here, wondering why he's
in goal. January has gone, we've a big pudding on the bench and an
allegedly "promising" yoof with a posh name behind him. So what on earth
can we do now? He simply CANNOT stay in goals if we expect to do
anything other than bumble along to the end of the season and finish
12th. Since 6th August 2017 he has been a, if not THE, fundamental
reason we ship goals, cheap goals, silly goals, poor goals in games we
could be winning. I'm sorry, but yesterday's complete f' up HAS to be
the last straw surely?

StigOfTheNeverAKeeperDump

RIP Jimmy WAC-COE