I was just going to say fair enough to this then you started your young, local,
white shite. 'Cos Olivier Dacourt matches that description doesn't he ?
Knobhead.

      From: Rob Heath <rhe...@hkis.edu.hk>
 To: Rick Duniec <ri...@ntlworld.com>
Cc: {broken-address} Nicholas Armit <arm...@yahoo.com-is-broken.gn.apc.org>;
Richard Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>; Scott1cairns1
<scott1cair...@gmail.com>; Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
 Sent: Saturday, 3 March 2018, 23:53
 Subject: Re: [LU] 3 nil defeat

Richard Walker................I've been reading your analyses on here for 40
years, so I like to think I've got the measure of your methods.You are
unquestionably right in your judgements of players 99% of the
time............or I should say right-ish. The problem is, everything is
completely black-or-white. You make the point yourself..............midfielders
are either as good as Batty, or they're "shite". You don't seem to notice that
we are now playing in the Second Division. The magnificent and peerless David
Batty was playing for teams at the top of Division One, and for England in the
World Cup. If a clone of David Batty appeared now, is there any chance he would
play for us at the moment? Second Division midfielders are really good
footballers, but they tend to have flaws, such as inconsistency,
one-footedness, a lack of composure at times, or whatever.
You claim to give players 4-5 games before judging them............I'm not sure
that's true. If they are young, white and local, you'll give 'em that. If they
are foreign (or worst of all have a slightly exotic name) you'll give them 1-2
games before deliberately mis-spelling their name, calling them a Kraut or
suchlike, and telling us that they are "shite."
Rick Duniec............your analysis of the Cantona Debacle is superb. I have
been agonising over it for all these years, but I never thought of it like that
before. Thank you.  "Stories of magic are a right bastard when it’s your
porridge that somebody else is eating - with obvious relish." That is brilliant!