From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of {broken-address}
Richard Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk.is-broken.gn.apc.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2018 4:47 PM
To: Matt Anderson
Cc: leedslist; {broken-address} Richard Walker
Subject: Re: [LU] Any links?

totally outclassed first half, second half thought we were the better team and
it's fine margins.
Ekuban scores and its a different story. Grot scores and we're back in and they
shit themselves.
For me, I thought we showed real grit seond half. The Leeds fans are singing at
the end , I think they saw real fight in that second half.
Scors:
Peacock - 7. One good save, he looks a bit docile to me.
Beradi - 7. Battled hard.
Dallas - 4. Not good enough
Jansson - 5. Stuggled
Pennington - 5. Struggled
Siaz - 7. Tried too much, got caught in possession but still our greates threat
Hernandez - 6. Good and bad (some real bad)
Vierra - 6. Good and bad (some real bad) - improved massively second half
Allioski - 4. Poor
Ekuban - 1. Poor
Subs:
Philips - 8 Thought he was great second half.
Lasogga - did ok
Grot - what a miss
Much better that second half for me
    On Tuesday, 3 April 2018, 21:39:03 BST, Matt Anderson