On 10 April 2018 at 07:57, Rob Heath <rhe...@hkis.edu.hk> wrote:

> ......I do think that we have been bloody unlucky this season.
>
> And then there are the penalties, or rather the lack of them. How many have
> we had all season? I think I remember Pablo scoring one or maybe two, and
> there was that dreadful one he missed in the last minute of one match, but
> apart from that?

We were just talking about this on Saturday, we've had 2 penalties all
season in the league (Reading & Burton), both taken by Pablo and he missed
the one against Reading in the last minute which would got us a draw.

This is opposed to Cardiff, Hull & Derby who have all had 7.

Love him or hate him (hate for me) but Warnock harasses the 4th Official
all match - has this had an effect - do the Officials give in?  Who knows
but I'm sure we could/should have had more!

Ted H