Yeah.....watching the Man City / Liverpool game last.....knowing / wishing that
is where we should be....
thinking just down the road we are getting another dicking...this time by the
mighty Preston.....
at a ground where 12 years ago I was singing at them..."we're off to
Manchester.....you're off to Colchester".......after the play-off semis........

Sad times
 NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail
messages attached to it, may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached
to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission
in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the e-mail and
attached documents. Thank you.