Not disagreeing about regime but.....

Gulf, slave Labour! Bahrain Owner’s of leeds a few years ago and their
treatment of the Shi’a majority.

Think Man City and their old Thai owners

Russia? Chelsea and others

China, where to start with them and the treatment of all sorts of groups

America.... trump and their killing of thousand of Iraqi Syrian afghan etc...
with our support and assistance

Myanmar not the worst not the best and we are certainly not alone. They are a
bonefide member of the ASEAN community and as I say we were licking their arse
2 years ago

A localised dispute however it has been reported by BBC etc.. is not the worst
thing on the list above.

There are few countries untainted by a distasteful past and present

Sent from my iPhone