Is it really that long time ago?

Put in other words; am I really that old?

Unfortunately, yes. It also means we have been out of the top flight for a
man-age or something …

I joined the list “a few days” (it must have been) after the t-shirt… at the
time of vax.ox something. My company had the email system on a mainframe the
time as well, and how I found the list I have no idea.

Some of the highlights include walking around studying the Yorkshire house
architecture with Betty, on our way to a Leeds ladies game, mind. We eventually
got there, as well, to see some of it.

And there were this ascii map (look it up!) to go from Derby train station to
my first ever list meet at Brunswick (how come I still remember these things,
my oldest son was transported in a buggy - was seated on my lap - and at Elland
Road some days later he was not allowed to the lap, or at lest had to buy a
seat for him, that he could not use, was too little…)

There are a plenty full of more highlights, and even more memories…

This son, Torleif, came on a tour with me to see us vs Luton together with 27
136 others, March 2007, he was then 11… Meaning we were already on our way down
at the time. Also meaning he is now 22, and couldn’t care less about football
nor Leeds United. He is only member of the LUSC of Scandinavia because I pay,
and did in all these years…

His 3 years younger brother, is also still a LUSCOS member for the same reason,
but he even never wanted to come over with me to attend a game (!)…

Neither of them are interested in any footy side, not in any footy competition,
etc. I wonder where did I go wrong? (At least they don’t support the foe)

I have been over from time to time, but not as frequent as from 1995 and the
more or less 10 next years…

Back to Lurk mode

Øystein