Spot on Dave! :-)
Nick
    On Monday, October 22, 2018, 6:07:41 AM EDT, nat...@sky.com
<nat...@sky.com> wrote:

  Must admit I side more with Nic on this one- I dont see how we have been
'rumbled'. Blackburn scored both goals from straight forward corners delivered
into the box and headed home. Whilst this is a vulnerability we cannot afford,
it is not yet a habit and is not the worry it has been in the past.As far as I
can tell no team has really altered their way of playing to combat Bielsaball
and we have not bee bullied in the same way we were last timeWhilst I agree and
accept Bielsa's 'all teams have 4 players out' at any time theory (and isn't it
a pleasant change for a manager to accept that that is football and not to use
it as an excuse?) we have been unlucky in the way the absentees have added up -
v Swansea it was both centre halves, then for a while it was both strikers,
then v Blackburn it was both full backs, rather than having one from each area
of the team.
I think we will have a much better idea in a weeks time - we have a game that
on paper should be a foregone conclusion v the bottom team (ipswich) and then
another home game v a team below us in the league (Forest) albeit a top ten
team. Following the defeat v Blackburn we need to win both of these - failure
to do so will mean a fairly meagre return in out last 6/7 games. We all know
that there are 'no easy games' in this Division so we will need to be at our
best or at least 90% to win either of these games.
It is a very long hard season and there will be great results and poor results
along the way (don't forget a Wolves side who almost strolled the Division last
year , the best team by a mile, still lost 7 games.
Although we were beaten by Blackburn it could easily be argued that we deserved
a point and they did not do enough in open play to deserve the win, so it is
not as if we were beaten 4 0 or played off the pitch
We need to have faith and just enjoy the ride and the football (our goal on
Saturday came at the end of a 14 pass move -or 9 if you start counting from
when BPF last touches it- this despite the fact that (for the first time this
season) I was screaming "hoof it / get it forward there is only a minute to go"
from the comfort of my armchair. Bielsa has his way and he is sticking to it
whatever, we either believe in it and him or we call for his head and get
another manager in, and I know which I favour.
Hopefully we will have Izzy Brown and Patrick Bamford fit and ready for the
Christmas period and that will be to quote the cliche 'like two new signings'
and two good ones at that
Dave

    On Sunday, 21 October 2018, 22:57:11 BST, Nicholas Armit via Leedslist