Watching again I think Bamford did it on purpose. He flicked it to the right
and almost dived into the goalie. Think he was looking for a pen rather than
just chipping the fucker (the goalie that is).
Nick
    On Monday, July 6, 2020, 10:53:56 AM EDT, Richard Naef
<rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk> wrote:

 I think it was a 50/50.  Bamford's first touch was poor and I think the
covering defender may well have got to the ball before him if he had been able
to stay on his feet.  Of course PBs touch might have been poor because he
was/or about to be poleaxed by the keeper, but if you watch it I think the Ref
had a decision to make on that basis.  I guess he decided the defender would
have covered it and therefore Goalie wasn't the last defender.

-----Original Message-----
From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> On Behalf Of nattan--- via
Leedslist
Sent: 05 July 2020 16:57
To: leeds list <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] Blackburn

 Agree 100% that the keeper should have got a red for that foul, referees not
applying the laws / rule is one of the most annoying aspects of football - I
can accept them making mistakes but failure to apply the law should see them
demoted Dave
    On Sunday, 5 July 2020, 16:26:36 BST, seanscribe--- via Leedslist