Ezgjan 14 games
Passing Accuracy 73.6%  292/397
Successful Long Passes 35.5%
Passes per 90 mins 46.3
Crosses 54
Successful 13
Assists 3
Chances Created 29

What does it tell us?  Accepting that Football is played on grass and not on
paper,  Ayling makes lots of successful passes but the longer they are the less
successful, Kalvin is pretty impressive and Pablo is vital and we need Douglas
back.

A quick comparison of  2017 figures;

Pablo 41 games
Passing Accuracy 71.1%  1179/1659
Successful Long Passes 44.6%
Passes per 90 mins 50.2
Crosses 65
Successful 15
Assists 8
Chances Created 94

Luke 27 games
Passing Accuracy 71.6%  777/1085
Successful Long Passes 34.98%
Passes per 90 mins 41.3
Crosses 55
Successful 6
Assists 1
Chances Created 12

Kalvin 41 games
Passing Accuracy 72.3%  962/1331
Successful Long Passes 41.0%
Passes per 90 mins 37.5
Crosses 19
Successful 4
Assists 3
Chances Created 27

Ezgjan 42 games
Passing Accuracy 69%  606/878
Successful Long Passes 33.7%
Passes per 90 mins 25.1
Crosses 92
Successful 14

So the staggering conclusion is that all they players are better in almost all
areas!   Kalvin, possibly the most impressive, but Luke has still improved.

Assists 5
Chances Created 45

ttfn

Richard