3 main things from this debacle for me:

Dallas as a right back - do me a favour. Surely Lewie Coyle or Shackleton are
better options.

Roofe on his own up front - not a good enough option and to be honest Roofe
isn’t good enough for me for a promotion chasing team.

Philips - total luxury extra defender. I said it last week he will struggle
against teams with pace. Another average championship player.

Sent from my iPhone