For me the main weaknesses were Dallas and Phillips. With players of that
strength, pace and mobility Phillips was totally ineffectual. Dallas was just
all over the place. I guess you could argue he is not a defender but he is a
professional footballer so should have some idea to defend. He was constantly
AWOL.
Today was the first time I questioned Bielsa. No Clarke, Dallas at right back,
taking Douglas off.
Let's hope it is a one off. I did think West Brom were a step ahead of anything
else we have faced.
Nick
    On Saturday, November 10, 2018, 7:38:02 PM EST, John Lee via Leedslist