As an impact substitute it’ll be a negative if he goes, but after the first few
games other teams quickly learnt how to play him, and despite some skills, his
lack of speed and petulance are a liability. Who knows if the fact he wants to
picked?

I hope Bielsa is making notes of players he sees who could fit into his system,
as it seems unlikely we won’t need some recruits.

Going back to Saiz, my abiding memory will be THAT dive, when he writhed on the
floor like a salmon out of water :-)

Sent from my iPad