I don't think it is just Saiz that Heck needs to get the best out of.  He has
to find a combination and formation that gets the best out of all of them.

As has been mentioned before, Only Jannson, Forshaw, Saiz and Hernandez (+
Ayling injured)  look capable of performing well enough on a regular basis.
To be fair to Berardi, he is steady enough and even the much-maligned Cooper is
less error-prone than last year.

Of the others, I believe that Lasogga, Roofe, Alioski, Dallas, Vieira,
Phillips, O'Kane all have something to offer.
The problem is that they either have more flaws than attributes or are just so
inconsistent as to be unreliable.

Heck has to work out where/how to play them, to maximise their strengths and
hide their weaknesses.
Then work out what the f*** to do about the left-back and goalkeeper positions,
because Wiedwald and De Bock are too error prone to even make it into the group
above.   If 5 of the 7  in that group play at their best we can beat Wolves. If
none do, we'll get hammered.

Kevin Lewis
Oracle System Administrator

Tel: 01793 867086
Email: kevin.le...@uksbs.co.uk
UK SBS, Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FF (Polaris House,
Ground Floor - West, Swindon)

UK Shared Business Services Ltd. Registered in England and Wales as a limited
company.  Company number 6330639.  Registered Office: Polaris House, North Star
Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire SN2 1FF.

This email and any attachments are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify UK SBS immediately and do not
disclose, distribute, or retain this email or any part of it. While UK SBS has
taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this e-mail or any
attachments containing viruses, the recipient should carry out its own virus
checks before opening the attachments. The Company does not accept any
liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to
presence of any viruses. Any opinions expressed in this email (including
attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the
company's opinions. We will not accept responsibility for any commitments made
by our employees outside the scope of our business. The Company reserves the
right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks for the
purposes of preventing and detecting crime.

This message has been scanned by the iCritical Email Security Service. For more
information please visit http://www.icritical.com