While the game was on I was travelling back from spending Christmas week with
my mum, and once I was back I thought I might as well avoid the score until I
saw the highlights on Quest. Can you just imagine intensity of having that
roller-coaster condensed into a couple of minutes without knowing the result?
I was sitting head in hands when the showed their very late equaliser to make
it 4-4, thinking we'd thrown it away again, then...hang on, they're showing
another Leeds attack...
    On Sunday, 29 December 2019, 17:13:28 GMT, nat...@sky.com <nat...@sky.com>