Surely the time must be close for Ryan Edmondson to be given a few cameo
appearances. We all need to see if he’s up to it - if not then we’ll know, but
he knows how to score and chances are he’ll stick a couple away. Can he really
be any less effective than Costa?

Last season I thought Bielsa was keeping him in reserve for a final push -
well, this is our Aidan Butterworth moment, when, in a time of need, we chuck a
young un up front - if Ryan could get the same early returns things would look
much more optimistic.

Sent from my iPad