From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> On Behalf Of Richard Naef
Sent: Tuesday, 9 June 2020 7:55 PM
To: bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk; David Smail <dsm...@dsmail.plus.com>
Cc: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: Re: [LU] Delusional

Without getting all Zen, neither pessimism or optimism will affect the outcome,
so looking forward positively with nervous excitement is possibly better for
you health than expecting the worse. Sure if it does go tits up, you might
protect yourself from the low, but really, every thing points to us being the
best team and best prepared. Of course in the end, nothing really matters and
we are just brief flashes of  deterministic automata running on the rails of a
cold uncaring universe.

Sent from my Mobile.