Or if there are we are promoted!
    On Tuesday, June 9, 2020, 10:04:34 AM EDT, Richard Naef
<rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk> wrote:

 EFL clubs ok'd all proposals.  Unless there is a large nr of positive tests,
it's away we go!

Sent from my Mobile.

________________________________
From: Guy Thornton <guy.thorn...@inter.nl.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 12:01:10 PM
To: Richard Naef <rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [LU] Delusional or Footballs coming back

Ah, the proverbial glass half-full or half-empty question mixed with archetypal
whinging yorkies.
Well I'm siding with Da Rev and Naffy. Always look on the bright side ....
Anyway makes no difference what we think, say or whinge. It looks like Football
really is returning. The EFL are meeting today - originally should have been
yesterday but it was put back - to (hopefully/probably) finalize the proposals,
which for anyone who hasn't seen them are:

The season is set to restart 20 June with games 20/21 and 27/28 June
No midweek games first week
Final regular games 21/22 July with play-off final Sunday 2 or Monday 3 August
Fixture schedule will be over six time slots Friday to Sunday: 18.00 & 20.00
Friday, 12.30,15.00, 17.30 Saturday and 12.00 Sundays plus three time slots
Tuesdays and Wednesdays midweek: 17.00, 18.00 & 20.00
None of the 108 games will be shown free-to-air but 30 games will be shown on
Sky Sports
All games will be shown on iFollow with season ticket holders able to watch
their teams games free while those without a season ticket games will cost £10.

The provisional fixture list for us is:

Sun Jun 21 Cardiff City A (12:00pm live on Sky Sports)

Sat Jun 27 Fulham H (3:00pm live on Sky Sports)

Tue Jun 30 Luton Town H (7:45pm)

Sat Jul 4 Blackburn Rovers A (3:00pm)*

Tue Jul 7 Stoke City H (7:45pm)*

Sat Jul 11 Swansea City A (3:00pm)*

Tue Jul 14 Barnsley H (7:45pm)*

Sat Jul 18 Derby County A (3:00pm)*

Wed Jul 22 Charlton Athletic H (TBC)*

* = may change subject to broadcast selections

Now sit back, wait for the EFL decisions and enjoy(?)
guy