No match reports? I guess everyone feels that we all watched the match (which
I'm sure we did.) My quick observations.

1.Not our best performance but we were miles better than Sheff U and should
really have been out of sight by the final whistle, We largely controlled the
game, and I thought our "game management" was better than earlier in the
season, controlled the flow of the game soaked up whatever little pressure they
put us under and attacked when we had the opportunities to do so.

2. Llorente is looking very useful. I like Cooper for all his service to the
club but I think it won't be long before the central pairing will be Llorente
and Koch (or even Struijk)

3. Top marks to Roberts who has really looked like a premier league player
these last few outings. At the beginning of the season I never thought he'd cut
it at this level but full credit to him, he's now looking like a decent premier
league player.

4. Raphina is the most exciting player we've had in a long time but we all know
that by now. Yes he was at fault for their goal by trying a fancy flick when
all he had to do was trap the ball and pass it, but I'll take those little
errors in exchange for a player who can put defenders on their arse time and
time again all day long.

5. What was up with Bamford? Is he still carrying an injury? Just didn't look
up to the pace of the game to me, poorest game he's had in a while but he's
excused that because he's exceeded all expectations this season for me.

6. Stuart Dallas is a bloody good premier league player.

7. Rodrigo needs a little more game time but I'm convinced he'll soon be
getting lots of praise from the pundits, just seems a little short of match
sharpness but his movement is very intelligent.

8. Wasn't that the first time this season we've had all our summer signings on
the pitch at the same time? If it was I think it says volumes for how we'll
we've coped this season despite a lot of injuries. Bielsa has somehow managed
to get even more out of what were once considered pretty average championship
players.

9. Alioski is still a bang average championship player. I love him but we
really need a proper left back this summer.

10. That's it from me, got to take my son to school.

Jeremy