Richard
Agree with all of that. Did KP play every minute of every game? I enjoyed
the commentator I had referring to KP as being Bielsa-fit a lot! :-). If
you'd have said this time last year that we would have had a Leeds player
in the team, for him to be fundamental to the England style, and for him to
be one of England's best players, I would have said you were off your
rocker!!

I think England did really well. It would have been great to win it, but
Italy were class, and frankly I think they deserved it. They were better
than us. However, as you said, we have a young team and a great squad....
they will get better. Decent chance at next year's world cup? Can we stand
the heat?
Cheers
Alec

--