Nice to have football on the list :)

Sterling was fouled, he didn't dive, he had his leg clipped at speed and he
went nose first into the turf like you'd do at school if one of your mates
clipped your leg running to get into the dinner queue. It was a clear
penalty. But why didn't Kane get one earlier in the same game for being
hacked (rather than clipped) down?

I watched that match in a bar with no sound on the telly. My impressions
from purely the images was that the Danes were quite a dirty team and that
they had more than one cheat playing for them. Imagine my surprise to read
the English press next day and find out that it was the poor plucky Danes
who were cheated out of the match by the evil English...

I see that we've made one or two signings. I'm surprised to see that
Harrison's fee is reported at 11M because I'm sure that 20M+ was being
bandied about last year.

Damian - returning holidaymaker :)