I’ve seen plenty of commentary about Moyes, but essentially he is correct - we
got an advantage, for once, from an FA decision. And whilst the ‘new’ Leeds
might not have questioned fixture scheduling recently, we certainly have in the
past. OK, Moyes sounded bitter, but understandably so imho?

Great result though, but can we carry that form, and intensity, through to the
Newcastle game? A win, and the league table will look much better!