Found an ok feed ( bit behind time wise but decent) - we were poor from start
to finish. They were miles more up for it from the first whistle,  to quote
Steven warnock's at the end " Everton out Bielsa'd Bielsa " and that was a fair
summary
Yeah Rodrigo hut the bar twice at 1 and at 2 down, both could have made a
difference but they could have had 4 or 5 first half alone
Annoying to concede yet another direct  from a corner ( the decisive second)
also awful to see Dallas go off injured ( hjelde did fine)
Big question  yet again,  Tyler Robert's. We are 2 down at half time , losing
battles all over the pitch, hard to see how we would change the flow of the
game,  our only  chance a bit of brilliance,  who ever thinks Tyler is capable
of doing that ? At best Robert's is capable of putting in an ok average
performance never a game changing one. Geldhart on the other hand..... ok the
game could have passed him by and we lose but there is always the chance of him
doing something special
I love Bielsa- I have a £100+ statue of him in my front room but this
persistence with Roberts is baffling,  and I worry we will lose Geldhart and
Summerville for little profit at the end of the season
So a bad day at the office but we should still be ok ( 3 tough games next up),
and a win on Sunday v scum will assign today to the bin of history but we need
players back and to do much better than today ( walford defeat and brentford/
palace draw means no harm done - come on city at Norwich)