What a magnificent team performance given the situation. I thought the game
completely changed during a three minute period when both Adams and then
Mckennie got yellow cards. This basically neutered their aggression which up
until that point had the SCUM midfield shaking in their boots. From that point
forth Adams and McKennie had to be concerned about staying on the pitch and
this allowed SCUM more time on the ball and created fewer turnovers for us to
transition with.
Hopefully the "Bash Brothers" can repeat their performance on Sunday, as it
didn't look like Fernandez, Fred and Sabitzer liked it "up 'em".

Cheers
Wiscoleeds