Agree Nick, it is strange. He was inspirational against Scum and there was
general agreement that he was back and deserved the captain’s armband but in
recent weeks it’s all gone wrong. He looks slow and looks like he’s really
struggling to get a grip on games. Having said that he put some real desperate
challenges in last night which did win us the ball back. Maybe he’s got a knock
?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, April 5, 2023, 5:34 pm, Nicholas Armit via Leedslist