Not quite bad enough to lose, definitely not good enough to win, and so the
game of will we/won’t we goes on. A fair result in many ways, although how
Bamford didn’t score near the end I don’t know - he looked embarrassed himself.
That said, I also think he might have been offside?

Our passing was woeful at times. Roca was woeful much of the time! The
performance overall seemed more committed, albeit with little end product.

Giving Madison MOTM, with his diving, simulation and constantly whining to the
ref is everything that’s wrong with football.

I don’t understand Sinisterra’s physiology? It seems even the slightest touch
makes him give up. Great goal, but the flimsiest of players!

I still can’t see us staying up, but as long as it’s still possible there’s
still hope!