I missed my last line ...
Gracia OUT. I really believe we'd be better off without him than with, as
strange as that may sound.
    On Wednesday, 26 April 2023 at 09:32:06 BST, Richard Walker via Leedslist
<leedslist@gn.apc.org> wrote:

 Grim is definitely a good description of the situation. We are now relying on
3 teams being worse than us but I honestly don’t there are.Leicester showed
they can play a bit and were  far too good to us. Maddison is an annoying twat
but he’s streets ahead of Roca and Vardy at 52 years old is simply a better
striker than Bamford will ever be.Yes, first half we gave them a game, mainly
through effort rather than intelligent play. McKennie and Rodrigo in particular
upped their effort and really made a difference and we harried Leicester into
making mistakes and scored a good goal.So going in ahead at half-time , the
mood in the stands was fairly positive but that soon changed when you realised
that we couldn’t keep that up and Leicester realised that with their midfield
they could take us apart at will, and they did. It was wave after wave of blue
shirts moving forward into our box and we couldn’t stop it. Gracia dithered
with his subs - he was having a conference with his staff for 10 mins before he
finally made a decision and that was eventually forced as Rodrigo was out on
his feet and running the risk of getting sent off. Gracie’s answer wasn’t Willy
or 35 million pound Rutter but Aaronson. I thought the bloke near me was going
to have a fit - he was livid and so we’re a lot of fans. I was hoping Aaronson
could have more of an impact as a sub against tired legs but like his whole
season, he was unable to make an impact.Roca, who had been poor throughout, was
out on his feet from 60 mins but Gracia kept him on as Maddison and co danced
around him. At least Marsch used to replace Roca regularly in the 2nd half, I
actually think Gracia doesn’t know his players (that’s not altogether
surprising) but he also doesn’t look like he knows a system that will suit
them. We go from pushing on to being ultra defensive and sitting back. It’s
awful to watch. To be fair, the crowd stayed with the team and I only heard a
few Orta out chants from the Kop after the final whistle but if truth be told
Leicester should have walked this and it could have been another Palace if
Meslier hadn’t made a couple of top class saves and Leicester hadn’t been
unlucky with 2 off side goals.I think the writing is on the wall.
Meslier - 8 Kept is in the game
Ayling - 6. Barnes was subbed and scored so you could argue he did his job, but
like all the defence he really struggled 2nd half
Firpo - 3 Offered nothing going forward and struggled in defence. Summerville
did a better job at left back
Cooper - 6. Battled hard but couldn’t cope with the blue wave once out midfield
had collapsed
Koch - 5. Ditto
Roca - 3. I’ve said all there is to say, he’s not good enough. He gave the ball
away repeatedly and even his half decent looking passes rarely reach their
intended target. Has to be dropped. I’d play Forshaw and any of the U-21s in
his place. Total liability.
McKennie- 6. Great first half, stepped it up but ran out of steam 2nd half.
Harrison- 7. Probably our best player on the night. Tried constantly to make
things happen but his final ball at times is lacking.
Rodrigo- 8. All for effort. He was like a raging bull and the crowd appreciated
that. Ran out of steam 2nd half but he’d fine his bit.
Bamford -3. Poor. Missed the sitter at the end and nobody was surprised. He’s a
confidence player and he’s got none. Compare to Vardy - he was always going to
score, his body language is positive- Bamford is the total opposite.
Sinistera- 6. Great goal but then got injured which seems to be the story of
his Leeds career.
Subs
Summerville- 5. Played as an extra left back. Never seen him make so many
tackles. Criminal.
Gnonto - just sat on the bench stroking his massive cock

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, April 25, 2023, 11:39 pm, n...@6haroldplace.co.uk