Not convinced by Drameh at all

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, August 9, 2023, 7:03 AM, Kevin Lewis via Leedslist
<leedslist@gn.apc.org> wrote:

This is what the Welsh press recently said about Rodon,our new loan
defender.
'Despite his struggles at Rennes, Rodon has been a consistent performer for
the Welsh national team, earning 37 caps. However, his lack of regular
football took a toll on his form, evident in the recent 4-2 Euro 2024
qualifying loss to Armenia, where he had an error-strewn display.31 Jul
2023'

From what I've seen of him before, it has always been my opinion. Mind you
I've been wrong before. Let's hope.

Also, I'm a bit dubious about Drameh being the defensively sound right back
we need.  I read somewhere that he was the most dribbled-round full back in
the championship last season, and Luton regularly played him at wing back
so he had an extra defender to cover for him. Perhaps that is why we are
currently connected with Max Aaron's, who is essentially a right back I
believe.

KoT

Dave Dowden, a legend, a Totty Twin, a pie man! R.I.P.