Get used to games like this, lads. Pretty much every team is going to come
to ER with that gameplan. That's over 180 mins this week we have thrown all
we've got at a packed defence and garnered one scrambled goal. I think,
despite the fact that all our "stars" have legged it over the horizon, that
we are still going to lose loads of players to international squads in the
next week. Nevertheless, I hope Farke has enough of a rump of the team left
to work on ways to get past these low blocks. Farke has been hugely
impressive so far.........but now the real acid test arrives. Can he mould
this lot we are left with into a potent Div 2 side?

Anyway.............an international break in which we are condemned to
watching the bloody Wales matches! What a comedown!