Total non event, a real damp squib, but given our recent form and defensive
frailties a decent outcome.
We had a game plan which we stuck to and it worked. Not sure why we seem unable
to waste time / take minutes out of the game as many teams have done against
us, but we looked comfortable passing the bsll around at the back just for the
sake of it.

I did not expect much going foward once i had seen the line up and so it
proved,  not helped by both Summerville and Georginio having very quiet / poor
games.
Gnonto looked our most dangerous threat but he spent a lot of time moaning etc
and picked up a daft booking.
So on to ER with it all to play for and in the balance.
My wife came in with 20mins to go and said " i bet it wont be this quiet at
elland road" - time to ramp up the atmosphere and get behind the lads.We are
better than them, the table does not lie, so lets prove it
Team selection has suddenly become more interesting,  will Paddy be fit ? Do we
keep 3 in midfield? Who gets the nod between Piroe and Josep if he does bring
one in? Will James get a start , etc etc

Looking forward to it