Tim,
love football, hate footballers!

On 30 Jun 2010, at 23:54, Tim Leslie wrote:

Funnily enough I'd heard this rumour from a fairly decent person pre world cup. But it just proves everything that I feel inside about the beautiful game that I love and have lived with all my life. It's ruined. The game is full of arrogant, spoiled brats devoid of any reality. Be it at thug (terry, gerrard, bowyer) or a cheat (Ferdinand, ronaldo et al) or a dirty little whore (Rooney, lampard, gerrard - again, Ashley cole) the game is full of em, totally clueless and arrogant to the world outside their horrible little faux Georgian, garishly decorated, ugly, tasteless houses. There's no terracing because pissed up scousers had the misfortune to be forced into a death trap 18 or so years ago so the powers that be decided we were all scum and sanitised the whole experience. Bosman shifted the power to the greedy fcuking agents and their simpleton, mollycoddled brain dead, vapid pawns. The joy and adrenalin rush of running at each other outside a ground, both pretty much without any real intention if lamping someone, just for the excitement before getting into a ground with some history and having some real banter with the oppo ... That's all gone thanks to the police state we undoubtedly live in these days where a rich banker or mp can pay his way out of raping or fraudulently taking us all for a ride, yet coach loads of fans can be stopped and escorted back to whence they came just cause plod feels like it. I love Leeds united, always have, always will. But the professional game of associated football has become a disgusting bag of sputem that, for some reason, people are still drawn to. I can't really be arsed anymore! Put me down for the lards, that's proper footy!!!